- This is the compulsory alms-giving which Allah has given the order for in the Qur’an. Its status is Fardh.
- Zakah is only eligible upon mature, sane men and women whomeet Nisab threshold.
- 2.5% of their wealth must then be given.
- Zakah must only be given to the specific eight categories mentioned in the Qur’an.
- If it is not given to any of them, then it will be void and necessary to re-pay. So donate to charity Zakat and fulfil the right of your wealth that Allah has bestowed upon you
Services We Offer
Adipiscing elit duis volutpat ligula nulla dapibus.Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
General Donation – Sadqah Nafli This is Sadaqah Nafilah but is a type that does...Read More
Zakat Zakah must only be given to the specific eight categories mentioned in the Qur’an....Read More
We think before we deliver. We bespoke as standard. Your donation will grant us the...Read More
This type does not need to be spent on the specified categories to be rewarding...Read More
The Pillars of Islam
Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur.
Adipiscing elit duis volutpat ligula nulla dapibus.